- Heat the oven to 180C
- Place olive oil in the fry pan and add the zucchini rounds and onions, cook until soft, stir gently
- Take off the heat and stir through the fresh herbs and add garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the beaten eggs and cheese and cooked vegetables and stir through and gently sprinkle and add the mustard powder until thoroughly mixed
- Place the bread squares in a greased 28cms pie dish press them into the dish with edges slightly overlapping. This will be the crust, cut of any bread that is outside the pie dish
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the pie crust
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Leave to cool before serving.